3 video animation software options
- 6:52 am, Posted by Andrew D
popular video animation toolsIt is a well-known fact that using animation video is a definite way to increase audience engagement and help them retain the message shared. So what is the secret to creating a video with animation of the highest quality? In this article we will take a look at some of the popular video animation tools that are being used by professionals, amateurs, and beginners alike. Some of the popular animation tools are examined below.
1. adobe after affectsOne of the most widely popular animation tools is Adobe After Effects by Adobe Systems. This software is commonly used by professionals for editing videos, creating motion graphics, and for adding visual affects. With this tool users can animate, edit, and compose video content in either a 2D or 3D space. A key point that makes Adobe After Effect a popular choice is the ease of integrating the software with all the other Adobe software programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc. The features of the software make it a viable choice for high-end motion graphics, and post-production video effects. However, with some basic training, it is possible to use the software on slightly simpler projects. The easy to use interface of the software ensures one can swiftly create animations for various projects.
2. goanimateGoAnimate is a cloud-based platform used to create and distribute animated videos. The popularity of this software as a video animation tool is in its ability to allow users to create videos with easy to use tools. Users are able to create a narrative video or video presentation; both video types can be created using the database of different characters, backgrounds, styles, settings, props, etc. Since it is an online application, it is well suited for work presentations, school lessons, or any other side projects. The pricing structure for GoAnimate and the way it operates makes it an affordable to create customised animated videos quickly and easily. This tool is designed specifically for use by amateurs and beginners, whilst the quality of the final product is good, the quality afforded by a professional animation agency does not compare.
3. powtoonAnother popular web-based application is PowToon. Since its launch in 2012, it has seen a rapid growth in the number of user. In its simplest form, PowToon sells cloud based software to create animated presentations and animated explainer videos. Users can create their animated presentations by manipulating pre-created objects, imported images, and add music and voiceovers. Another feature of the Software is their use of the Adobe Flex engine to share the videos. It is easy to use and is well received by marketers, business owners, and trainers. This tool is one of the easiest ways to create animated videos, however, its simplicity means quality is compromised.
choosing the best animation softwareWhile we discussed three of most popular video animation tools, deciding which one is the best can be tricky. Below are some key points that can help you choose the software that is the most suitable option for all your animation needs.
1. costCreating a high quality animated video always comes at a price. It is very important to determine your budget for the videos before deciding the appropriate software. If you are well versed in animation and need software that can help you create videos, Adobe After Effects is probably the best option. They offer various pricing structures depending on your requirements along with a free trial of 30 days. Go Animate has a slightly lower pricing structure and is well suited for people with intermediate skills. On the other hand, PowToon offers a free plan so if you are completely new to the world of animation and need to brush us your skills, then the online application is your safest bet.
2. cloud compatibilityIn the current technological landscape it is vital to work with video tools which are cloud based. Cloud is one of the most important aspects to consider, it plays an integral role in determining the video loading times, and the playbacks. It works towards ensuring the videos you create and share are well received and being watched until the end. At the same time, it is important to ensure the video supports every type of OS and format. Hopefully this article helped shed some light on the different animation tools available to create entertaining and professional looking videos. If you are keen to have animated videos created for your business at a high quality and from a professional team and need more information, visit Lumeo.
DO YOU NEED A QUOTE?
Just give us a few details, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.get a quote