Why web videos? from Lumeo on Vimeo.
what are corporate videos?
Corporate video production covers a wide range of purposes, from corporate communication, training and education, videotaping conferences and conventions, products and services, to sales. Generally, corporate videos fall into one of two types:
- Training and information videos, which are used internally.
- Promotional, advertising and marketing videos which are intended for the consumer and published through numerous websites, video share sites, social networks and e-newsletters.
Whoever the intended audience, videos are a powerful tool, able to simplify and convey complex information in entertaining and easy to digest 90 second pieces. Moreover, if you’re operating an online shop, a recent study revealed that e-retailers that have online video sell more than those without. Further analysis revealed that customers were more likely to purchase, even if they didn’t watch the corporate video! There is an obvious and strong correlation between professionally produced corporate videos and consumer trust and perceived credibility.
If you are intending to use a video for training purposes, then you will ensure the consistency and understandability of your employees. It is very important that all company policies and practices are well understood, and with a video, you can easily and succinctly get all these points across. Employees are much more likely to process and engage with information in a visual format than they are to read and remember an entire textbook or manual of practices.
Corporate videos are great for use as promotional and marketing collateral, as they can capture the attention of your audience with a variety of moving images, sounds and styles. This is the perfect way to raise company and brand awareness, whilst creating the all-important conversions that you are looking for.
Videos can be shared all over the Internet, allowing for further engagement and interactions to occur, as well as the social signals that are becoming more and more important. Having a video go viral is the best way of reaching a large number of people all over the world in a very short period of time.
what can a corporate video accomplish for my company?
There are many reasons why your organisation should implement a corporate video into your website or company social media platform. If you need help pinpointing some reasons, start by asking yourself:
- How are we demonstrating new products to the market?
- Are we effectively communicating our points of difference in our existing promotional collateral?
- Are there specific audiences that would benefit from having a corporate video?
- Can corporate videos be a more cost effective means of imparting key messages to our employees, shareholders, customers or franchisees?
- Can we harness the power of corporate videos to motivate current employees, training new ones and recruit future ones?
- Are complex or lengthy processes not being adhered to? Could this be to an insufficient communication method
- Would we benefit from better explaining our products and services to our new customers?
- Could we use corporate videos to better educate and manage existing customers, staff and stakeholders?
- Could our website benefit from the increased credibility that corporate videos generate and improved user experience?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then a corporate video is exactly what you need. Corporate videos are the perfect way to get the message you want across to your desired audience. Whether you are presenting in front of internal or external stakeholders, a video can help to explain something in a simple and concise manner, whilst still being interesting and capturing the attention of your audience.
Sometimes, reading an all-text document can be quite tedious and dull. Readers would lose their previously heightened levels of attention and many may not get past the first few paragraphs, or even sentences. Watching a video is a much simpler and more entertaining way of finding out the information you need, and thus the creation of a video for your audience is the perfect way to ensure they are processing the most important points.
For new product introductions, corporate videos are the absolute best way of getting the message across. Once a potential customer see’s the video and understands the value of the product, they will be converted into a paying, potentially loyal lifetime customer.
Staff members would also benefit greatly from corporate videos, as they would gain a greater understanding of company processes. Not only this, but showing the same unique video to all employees would ensure a sense of autonomy in the way that people work, as they will all know exactly what to do and how to do it. This further works to decrease any inconsistencies in the way that people complete their work and follow company procedures.
corporate video statistics
* 76 percent of marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blog integration. (Social Media Examiner)
* Online video production will account for more than one-third of all online advertising spending within the next five years. (Borrell Associates)
* 92 percent of mobile video viewers share videos with others. (Invodo)
Based on the statistics, it is clear to see that corporate video use can enhance the buyer experience and increase the likelihood of purchase within the target market.
DO YOU NEED A QUOTE?
Just give us a few details, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.get a quote