explainer videos and business – why the two go hand-in-hand
- 6:35 am, Posted by Andrew D
how does having a video help the business?The success of a business largely depends on well their audience understands their vision. To achieve this it is crucial to be able to inform what your business is all about in the simplest way possible. Explainer videos accomplish this task with ease. If the video is fun, engaging and enticing to the audience, the few minutes of the video length works out much better. Having an explainer video can have the following results for a business:
1. improve seo:One of the key goals of an online marketing strategy is to improve SEO. Achieving SEO results can be a challenging task. Today, every business wants to outrank the other when it comes to search results. A strong video strategy can help overcome some of the challenges.
- Embedding a video on the homepage can help business make a good impression on their audience
- Having a video adds to the time a person spends on the site
- The likelihood of improved SEO increases with the videos on the site
2. improve conversion rates:In today’s, fast paced environment, just having a website is insufficient. It is vital to convert the visitors on the site into sales. It is well known that people are more inclined to purchase a product which had a video associated with it. People find it easier to retain the information they receive through the videos. Having an interesting, fun and engaging video is more likely to result into a sale.
3. easy to share:Every online marketing strategy is incomplete without the inclusion of social media. Platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter are popular places for audiences to share content that they find enticing. If you are a small start-up, an explainer video will help you reach out to your audience. Once they like your idea, associate with your brand; they will be more than willing to share with your peers increasing your audience.
which type of video do you use?Every business is different and has their own set of requirements; just like videos. It is not possible to use the same video format for different businesses. Furthermore, the audiences quickly get tired of seeing videos which are identical. Hence, it is important to not only choose the right type of video as per your business requirement but having a creative video is also important. Some of the different types of explainer videos are listed below:
1. whiteboardWhiteboard videos are the best way to explain a complex idea in a very simple form. Like the name suggests, using diagrams drawn against a white background with a voiceover are used. It is one of the popular ways to get the attention of the customer are spread a word about your business. Such videos can be used either as a part of content marketing or an advertisement. Irrespective what the video is to be used for it is definitely a cost effective way to go.
2. characterDepending on your budget, you can make a character video as a part of your strategy. Ranging from stick figure to animation representing your target audience; you can develop an entertaining video to narrate the story of your business. A lot of businesses find using character videos is an effective way to capture the attention of the audience. Animated characters are popular with every age group and is always going to leave an impression in the mind of the audience.
3. motion graphicSometimes, it is difficult to bring to life the vision of a business using diagrams or characters. In such cases, using motion graphic is your best bet. By using a wide range of graphic you can simplify your vision which connects with the audience. Since most people in your audience are likely to be either visual, or auditory or both in the way they process information; these videos can help you reach all of them at once. Through the use of illustrations, animated graphic, sound effects and voiceover, it can make complex ideas appear simple, visual and fun.
4. live actionWith the popularity of videos; using a story to share feature of a product is gaining momentum. Most businesses are shifting their focusing of capturing the influence from the unique selling point of their products to its emotional selling point. Popular brands are using live action videos which feature people to narrate an emotionally appealing story about their brand. Using a series of such videos at regular intervals for the duration of a campaign is very common. Such videos tend to have a common theme which represents the brand and highlights the features of their products and services. No matter what your needs, there is a video for your business. If you would like more information about how having a video can help your business, get in touch with the team at Lumeo.
DO YOU NEED A QUOTE?
Just give us a few details, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.get a quote