Web Video Statistics [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 4:34 am, Posted by Andrew D
- By 2015 76% of online audiences, will be watching videos online regularly. (YouTube, 2012)
- Over 2 billion YouTube videos are watch every day. (eMarketer, 2011)
- 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter each MINUTE. (YouTube, 2012)
- After viewing a product video consumer purchase intent increases by 85% (Internet Retailer, 2010) and 52% of consumers are more confident in online purchasing. (Internet Retailer, 2012).
- Retail site visitiors who view video content stay for 2 minutes longer than the average visitor. (Comscore, 2010)
- 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video than read text. (Forbes Insight, 2010)
- The click through rates of e-mails increases 2 – 3x with video content. (Forrester Research, 2010)
- And if you want to be on the front page of Google, video increases your chance by 53 times, with proper optimisation. (Forrester Research, 2010)
DO YOU NEED A QUOTE?
Just give us a few details, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.get a quote